Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Great end to a great movie

I have liked PK since the begining, I have to admit the graphics on the first one were lacking, but thats like everyones movies. Your humor and style are really good, and you don't really get bored watching it. I loved the Remuffined. I can't wait untill PK 4!

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Not one of your better movies

This is a good movie, but it isn't one of your better ones. I think length might have something to do with it. Maybe it is because we don't have thanksgiving in my country. I didn't find it as funny as your previous RAB movies.

Bob the Blob 2 Bob the Blob 2

Best movie yet

This is your best movie yet. I enjoyed this movie. You could do a little more work on your backgrounds. Here is a tip, Use gradiants on characters, it helps them lift off and stand out from the backgrounds.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

More Effort Needed

If you put more effort into this game it could become one of the greatest things of all time.
You only need to add some background music tracks, some more levels, maybe enhance the graphics, add a level system where you end up fighting a boss at the end, turning this into a side scrolling fighting game will be really cool!

REBOUNDZ REBOUNDZ

Maybe a tweak?

I enjoyed this game alot, but I had problems trying to get the ball 2 hit the panels around the edges, it kept looking like the ball curved towards the center everytime I hit it