Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Great end to a great movie

I have liked PK since the begining, I have to admit the graphics on the first one were lacking, but thats like everyones movies. Your humor and style are really good, and you don't really get bored watching it. I loved the Remuffined. I can't wait untill PK 4!

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Not one of your better movies

This is a good movie, but it isn't one of your better ones. I think length might have something to do with it. Maybe it is because we don't have thanksgiving in my country. I didn't find it as funny as your previous RAB movies.

Bob the Blob 2 Bob the Blob 2

Best movie yet

This is your best movie yet. I enjoyed this movie. You could do a little more work on your backgrounds. Here is a tip, Use gradiants on characters, it helps them lift off and stand out from the backgrounds.

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Stylen!

w00t, cool movie guyz, congradulations, I enjoyed this movie alot, your graphics have gotten so much better since your first movies, I love the new Fox voice (thanks LF). Also the phone thing rocked!

Pikanjo responds:

Yeah, thanks LF.
*does a little dance*

Bob the Blob (redone) Bob the Blob (redone)

Your Improving

I liked this movie, I would love to see more, your animation is impriving with every movie you make. You could put more effort into your backgrounds.

Chu Chu rocket 1 Chu Chu rocket 1

Coolness

I was looking for some chu chu rocket movies on NG and I found yours, your graphics are good, you could have chosen a better song to fit the movie, but I guess the SA2 song is good aswell lol, good luck on a future movie

Mister Cellophane Mister Cellophane

You get better all the time

I am impressed with your movie, it looked like you put alot of work and effort in to your drawings. Maybe you could add more to your next movie, more movement insted of mostly motionless characters. It is more work, but you get a better result.

Mario Brothers - Part III Mario Brothers - Part III

Another Great Movie

You have created another poem in a flash movie, the story is told so well, I have been waiting for this movie, and you have amased me! Part IV will surely make it to the front page!

Cat Gang Cat Gang

Only thing it lacked was sound

I really enjoyed this movie, but some things like background sound like when they were in the open didn't seem right, it sounded dead quiet like they were the only things alive, next time you could put some kind of wind/birds chirping sounds in places like that. Also when the characters did some stuff it was so quiet when you could have added sound, I noticed you put more in latre on in the movie. I look forward for number 2 :)